Parocchia di San Lorenzo Martire

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
kiwi-aussie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 04 Aug 2005, 00:00
Location: Australia

Parocchia di San Lorenzo Martire

Post by kiwi-aussie »

I have my Great Grandfather bapt in this church on the 6 August 1829 how can I find the church to visit in September. Many thanks
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Parocchia di San Lorenzo Martire

Post by wldspirit »

Using the following website will locate the church address.
wldspirit
http://www.parrocchie.it/index.html?CCH ... bella=&id=
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Parocchia di San Lorenzo Martire

Post by suanj »

kiwi-aussie wrote:I have my Great Grandfather bapt in this church on the 6 August 1829 how can I find the church to visit in September. Many thanks
Yes, I understand, but are many parish of San lorenzo martire, the town you know???? is very important... regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply