Lombardini

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
VaDeb
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1302
Joined: 06 Oct 2003, 00:00

Re: Lombardini

Post by VaDeb »

brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1061
Joined: 19 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: Lombardini

Post by brujaojos »

VaDeb wrote:Here is the census information Trish posted above:

1920
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/5319 ... rea0kt.jpg


1910
Thank you Debbie. :D

hugs
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
User avatar
pj01cj02
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 62
Joined: 15 Aug 2005, 00:00

Re: Lombardini

Post by pj01cj02 »

TY Trish. Very much appreciated.
Debbie :)
User avatar
pj01cj02
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 62
Joined: 15 Aug 2005, 00:00

Re: Lombardini

Post by pj01cj02 »

ty Debbie
User avatar
pj01cj02
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 62
Joined: 15 Aug 2005, 00:00

Re: Lombardini

Post by pj01cj02 »

Looking for Giuseppe Lombardini and wife Marianna Paolinelli born and married in Italy. Possibly lived in Northern Italy San Concordio di Moriano. Known children Leandro, Gervasio, Pia. Children came to the USA in the late 1890's.
User avatar
pj01cj02
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 62
Joined: 15 Aug 2005, 00:00

Re: Lombardini

Post by pj01cj02 »

Looking for death information on Pia Lombardini Giuli in Houghton Hancock, MI area. Married to Enrico Giuli. Pia killed by gunshot unknown date prior to 1920.
User avatar
pj01cj02
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 62
Joined: 15 Aug 2005, 00:00

Re: Lombardini

Post by pj01cj02 »

Unsure if Enrico Giuli was killed when Pia was.
User avatar
pj01cj02
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 62
Joined: 15 Aug 2005, 00:00

Re: Lombardini

Post by pj01cj02 »

Wondering if Giuseppe Lombardini and Marianna Paolinelli came from Toril in Austria. Children Leandro, Gervasio and Pia Lombardini.
User avatar
pj01cj02
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 62
Joined: 15 Aug 2005, 00:00

Re: Lombardini

Post by pj01cj02 »

Does anyone know where I can get information regarding Tirol, Austria? I think it later became part of Italy.
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1061
Joined: 19 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: Lombardini

Post by brujaojos »

pj01cj02 wrote:Does anyone know where I can get information regarding Tirol, Austria? I think it later became part of Italy.
The Family History Center has microfilm for Tirol. Here is the link for the film numbers.

http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... prePARTOF=

Hope this helps,
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
User avatar
pj01cj02
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 62
Joined: 15 Aug 2005, 00:00

Re: Lombardini

Post by pj01cj02 »

ty Trish
User avatar
pj01cj02
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 62
Joined: 15 Aug 2005, 00:00

Re: Lombardini

Post by pj01cj02 »

Could anyone look up census for me? 1910 Houghton Michigan area. Looking for Enrico Giuli and wife Pia Lombardini. I am trying to narrow down her death.
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Lombardini

Post by wldspirit »

In order to identify the correct family please mention any known children.
I did find "Henry Guile" married to "Lizzie" in the county mentioned, but they also show up in 1920 as well.

wldspirit
User avatar
pj01cj02
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 62
Joined: 15 Aug 2005, 00:00

Re: Lombardini

Post by pj01cj02 »

hmm. Well no known children. and it is Enrico and Pia for sure. I guess they didn't live in Houghton. I assumed they did. I know she died in the Houghton, Hancock Quincy twp area. Anyway, thank you for the help. I guess I need to look further.
Debbie
User avatar
mfjp
Master
Master
Posts: 2211
Joined: 13 Aug 2004, 00:00
Contact:

Re: Lombardini

Post by mfjp »

According to Pia's manifest... it mentions that she would be going to uncle Luigi Pellegrini's home in Philidelphia..

220 South 8th Street, Philadelphia, PA

manifest

http://www.ellisisland.org/search/shipM ... 3226010158


Would you happen to know who he is?? Have you researched this name further?? Since it is an 1899 manifest, I am hoping that there is a census record of her in 1900 at the above address...

Will get back to you as I have more info... but need to do this bit by bit...

mfjp :P
Post Reply