I need to write to the comune of Atessa for the marriage record of my great-grandparents. I am uncertain of the street address of the municipio. I believe the address is:
Egregio Sindaco
Comune di Atessa
Piazza Municipio
66041 Atessa (CH)
Italy
Can anyone confirm this?
Thank you very much.
comune di Atessa, Chieti, Abruzzo
- DonnaPellegrin
- Veteran

- Posts: 201
- Joined: 16 May 2004, 00:00
- Contact:
comune di Atessa, Chieti, Abruzzo
Donna Pellegrin
Re: comune di Atessa, Chieti, Abruzzo
Hi Donna, if you want write to Major, I think that you can write so:
al Gent.mo SINDACO( to kindlest Major)
Largo Municipio, 1
66041 Atessa (CH)
Italy
------------
here are the official addresses http://immagini.paginebianche.it/img/26 ... 860001.pdf
and if you need of Anagrafe Office you can write:
Ufficio Anagrafe
LocalitàPiazzano
66041 Atessa (CH)
Italy
also are ( from this website http://www.abruzzocitta.it/comuni/atessa.html )
this mailto: coatessa@tin.it
hoping available
---
regards, suanj
al Gent.mo SINDACO( to kindlest Major)
Largo Municipio, 1
66041 Atessa (CH)
Italy
------------
here are the official addresses http://immagini.paginebianche.it/img/26 ... 860001.pdf
and if you need of Anagrafe Office you can write:
Ufficio Anagrafe
LocalitàPiazzano
66041 Atessa (CH)
Italy
also are ( from this website http://www.abruzzocitta.it/comuni/atessa.html )
this mailto: coatessa@tin.it
hoping available
---
regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
- DonnaPellegrin
- Veteran

- Posts: 201
- Joined: 16 May 2004, 00:00
- Contact:
Re: comune di Atessa, Chieti, Abruzzo
Grazie mille, suanj!
Fantastico!
Lei mi aiuta sempre!
Ora io posso dormire.
Donna
Thank you very much. suanj!
Fantastic!
You always help me!
And Now I can sleep.
Fantastico!
Lei mi aiuta sempre!
Ora io posso dormire.
Donna
Thank you very much. suanj!
Fantastic!
You always help me!
And Now I can sleep.
Re: comune di Atessa, Chieti, Abruzzo
smile!
suanj
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
