Hi I sent a private message to a memeber who had tried to contact me some 3 years ago but I have not had a reply. Is there any way of contacting him now as I have some information for him concerning our Lando connection.
The members name is Matthew Cachia Zammit, I believe he is based in Malta.
Maggie Lando Hill
Contacting a member
- maggiehill
- Newbie

- Posts: 23
- Joined: 29 May 2006, 00:00
- Location: Essex England
Re: Contacting a member
maggiehill wrote:Hi I sent a private message to a memeber who had tried to contact me some 3 years ago but I have not had a reply. Is there any way of contacting him now as I have some information for him concerning our Lando connection.
The members name is Matthew Cachia Zammit, I believe he is based in Malta.
Maggie Lando Hill
Maggie,
How long has it been since you messaged Matthew?
Because if it has been a while, perhaps you can find him on a Social Networking Site and message him there.
I believe he is on Facebook, if you are too you can find him on there.
Not to sound like a stalker, but if it really has been an extremely long time since you sent your message and you don't have his email address, you should consider finding him on a Social Network.
Hope this helps, and I hope you do hear from him soon so you can share your newly found information!
Tyler A.
