I recently obtained my Italian dual citizenship (yay!) and have my appointment to get an Italian passport in San Francisco next week. There is one question on the form I don't understand though:
Residente in: Italia or Other Country?
City of Residence in Italy
City of AIRE registration in Italy
My citizenship was processed through the town of Maddaloni, Italy. Do I write that in one of those fields?
Thank you for any help!
- Will
Question about passport form
- willperone
- Rookie

- Posts: 77
- Joined: 15 Jun 2009, 07:51
- Location: San Francisco area
- Contact:
Re: Question about passport form
I believe so:
Residente in: Italia or Other Country? -RE: other country (USA)
City of Residence in Italy-RE:-----
City of AIRE registration in Italy-RE: Maddaloni (CE) Italy
suanj
Residente in: Italia or Other Country? -RE: other country (USA)
City of Residence in Italy-RE:-----
City of AIRE registration in Italy-RE: Maddaloni (CE) Italy
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
- willperone
- Rookie

- Posts: 77
- Joined: 15 Jun 2009, 07:51
- Location: San Francisco area
- Contact:
Re: Question about passport form
Thanks!
