enough info to obtain birth certificates?

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
User avatar
mfjp
Master
Master
Posts: 2211
Joined: 13 Aug 2004, 00:00
Contact:

Re: enough info to obtain birth certificates?

Post by mfjp »

Will see if I can find an email address for you.
it translates a request for a birth certificate on non-legal paper. What does this mean?
Use 8.5" x 11" paper (letter size)

---------------------
Within your letter please say the following...

Sto chiedendo un certificato della nascita in formato internazionale / estratto per riassunto. Ho bisogno dei nomi dei suoi genitori. Devo presentare queste informazioni al mio Consolato di California.

--------------
If someone can come up with something more appropriate, please do so... my brain thinks in dialect....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using the translation site you gave me, would I receive birth certificates according to these standards of my consulate?
I would think so... I hope so... if anyone cares to comment..........
----------------------------------

Best of Luck to you :!:
maria
User avatar
mfjp
Master
Master
Posts: 2211
Joined: 13 Aug 2004, 00:00
Contact:

Re: enough info to obtain birth certificates?

Post by mfjp »

Hi..

Here's an email link...

http://www.comuni.it/pbase/?IDcom=1776

It says... "Scrivi al Comune" (Write to the Comune)

maria
User avatar
GlobeTrotter
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 32
Joined: 25 Apr 2005, 00:00
Location: California

Re: enough info to obtain birth certificates?

Post by GlobeTrotter »

Thank you, Maria. I have just written an email to both comuni (I did mostly copy and paste from the translation site you gave me). I'll let you know when I get an Italian response that I may not understand :lol:

Take care,

Mark
Post Reply