I'm looking for birth record of Giuseppe Villari, born on July 24 1882 (according to passport), in San Filippo Superiore.
I would also like to the marriage record of his to Angela Gatto, her DOB is June 27 1887 (confirmed by her birth record); they were married Oct 2 1905 in San Filippo Superiore.
Grazie mille!!!
Giuseppe Villari San Filippo Superiore
-
dominique426
- Veteran

- Posts: 104
- Joined: 12 Aug 2013, 07:03
Giuseppe Villari San Filippo Superiore
FAMILY SURNAMES: Sessa, Apuzzo, Merenda, Fisicaro, Bloise, Esposito, Costanzo, Ferrigno, Letiziano, Tomasetta, Covollo, Lerardi, Ferrigno, Barbella, Capparelli
Re: Giuseppe Villari San Filippo Superiore
Giuseppe Villari born in San Filippo Superiore on 26 Jul 1882 #29 son of Giovanni Villari and Caterina Villare ( maiden name also Villari)I'm looking for birth record of Giuseppe Villari, born on July 24 1882 (according to passport), in San Filippo Superiore.
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... n186216678
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
