I recently learned that my maternal grandfather was born in Solopaca, Benevento in 1907. Does anyone know any information on it? Have pictures, local knowledge, historical churches or anything that might be good to know?
I saw that there are no current discussions on this town, so maybe there are not any other members out there who know about Solopaca or have any relatives from there. Hopefully we can get such a discussion started.
Solopaca, Benevento
Re: Solopaca, Benevento
Here is the website of the Comune di Solopacadpgalante wrote:I recently learned that my maternal grandfather was born in Solopaca, Benevento in 1907. Does anyone know any information on it? Have pictures, local knowledge, historical churches or anything that might be good to know?
I saw that there are no current discussions on this town, so maybe there are not any other members out there who know about Solopaca or have any relatives from there. Hopefully we can get such a discussion started.
Much information there... (in Italian)
http://www.comune.solopaca.bn.it/
Using page translation...
http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... annel%3Dsb
Another link...
http://en.comuni-italiani.it/062/073/
T.

