I want to upload a record for translation and Image Shack is no longer free. Can anyone tell me another site to upload to.
Thank you
Gloria
image shack
Re: image shack
i use postimage.org.
donna
donna
Locations of interest: Ariano Irpino, Altavilla Irpina, Montaguto, Volturrara Irpina, Paternopoli, San Mango Sul Calore
https://ArianoIrpinoGenealogy.weebly.com/
https://paternopoligenealogy.weebly.com/
https://ArianoIrpinoGenealogy.weebly.com/
https://paternopoligenealogy.weebly.com/
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: image shack
dmt1955 wrote:i use postimage.org.
donna
Me too. Totally free, no signup required. Just upload your image and then paste the "Thumbnail for forums (1)" link into your forum post.
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
Re: image shack
OK,
Thank you so much for your help.
Gloria
Thank you so much for your help.
Gloria
