http://s25.postimg.org/9u39cx21b/giusep ... h_1812.jpg
BIRTH OF GIUSEPPE GRAMEGNA BORN 20 MARCH 1812 NO PARENTS. I NEED TRANSLATION OF HIS BIRTH. WAS HE A FONDLING WHEEL BABY?
THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP GIVEN.
GLORIA
NOTE ON BIRTH NEED TRANSLATION
- Marcello_DAleo
- Master

- Posts: 667
- Joined: 17 Jul 2009, 16:04
- Location: Bagheria, Palermo, Sicily
- Contact:
Re: NOTE ON BIRTH NEED TRANSLATION
On March 20, 1812 at 1 pm in front of me, Geremia Coreno, mayor and registrar of the municipality of Coreno, province of Lavoro, Salvatore Lavalle 30 years old, a professional employee at the foundling wheel in said municipality, presented himself and said that on the evening of 19 of this month, at 5 o'clock, a foundling child without any clothes nor any mark on the body was put in the wheel of foundlings. After the visit, I recognized that he was a male child, born from about 3 to 4 days and he was given the name of Giuseppe Gramegna, imposed by the said Lavalle. The presentation and statement was made in the presence of Giuseppe Di Siena, aged 24, owner, residing in the said municipality, and Gaetano Costanzo aged 29, owner, residing in that municipality. This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, and signed by me
Re: NOTE ON BIRTH NEED TRANSLATION
Thank you so much! I feel so sad when I have a child that is a fondling wheel baby. I never even heard of such a thing until I started doing my tree. I appreciate your help very much.
Gloria
Gloria
- Marcello_DAleo
- Master

- Posts: 667
- Joined: 17 Jul 2009, 16:04
- Location: Bagheria, Palermo, Sicily
- Contact:
Re: NOTE ON BIRTH NEED TRANSLATION
You are welcome 
