My last name is Di Muro (of Wall) I'm looking for the location of the city Muro, where my family is from. My father told me that most of it was destroyed by a natural disaster maybe an earthqake. From what I have found there was also a Saint Gerard Majella born in Muro in October of 1755. This is all of what I have been able to find out. I would be very greatful to anyone with more information. I would love to one day visit this location, but first I need to find it.
Thank you,
Felicia Di Muro
Looking for an old city.
Re: Looking for an old city.
It is Muro Lucano (Potenza province/Basilicata region?) in this area was many great earthquakes.... also was born in XVII° century San Gerardo Maiella...
http://www.muro-lucano.it/
regards, suanj
http://www.muro-lucano.it/
regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

