sending money
sending money
I would like to send a church that provided me with some info about my italian ancestors a donation. I want to send a check or money order in euros. My bank cannot provide this currency. Any suggestions?
Re: sending money
Send a Moneygram
www.moneygram.com
and tell the priest the number of transaction (8 digit number).
The priest has to go to get the money bringing with him his ID.
Or send a money transfer by Western Union
www.westernunion.com
and tell the priest the number of transaction ( 10 digit number), your name, your place, and the amount.
The priest has to go to get the money bringing with him his ID.
I hope it helps, bye ricbru
www.moneygram.com
and tell the priest the number of transaction (8 digit number).
The priest has to go to get the money bringing with him his ID.
Or send a money transfer by Western Union
www.westernunion.com
and tell the priest the number of transaction ( 10 digit number), your name, your place, and the amount.
The priest has to go to get the money bringing with him his ID.
I hope it helps, bye ricbru
Re: sending money
The moneygram that ricbru refers to is very easy to use.....
check your local super walmart.......they provide this service
as I have used it myself.
wldspirit
check your local super walmart.......they provide this service
as I have used it myself.
wldspirit


