Trying to find a town
Trying to find a town
There does not appear to be a Porto Cuervo in Italu, however your......\"or something similar\" cannot be checko out because the sites are not working properly today and I cannot search now but perhaps when the sites return I can assist you further. Peter
Trying to find a town
<!-- BBCode Start --><B>Porto Cervo</B><!-- BBCode End --> is a frazione of <!-- BBCode Start --><B>Arzechena (Sassari)</B><!-- BBCode End -->
<BR>
<BR>I soon hope to publish a new (soundex) searchable database with ALL towns and frazioni of Italy. An option in the new database will be pictures of the town, web url and available e-mail addresses.
<BR>
<BR>Donations to support this new project are welcome !!!
<BR>
<BR>I soon hope to publish a new (soundex) searchable database with ALL towns and frazioni of Italy. An option in the new database will be pictures of the town, web url and available e-mail addresses.
<BR>
<BR>Donations to support this new project are welcome !!!
Tandem fit surculus arbor

