Camporeale,sicily
Camporeale,sicily
My father and family are from there hoping to find any information ,that I can
Re: Camporeale,sicily
Welcome to IG Do you have some names and dates and maybe we can help
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Camporeale,sicily
father Francesco Falco DOB 2/2/1903,Grandfather Andrea Falco 1872 -1946,Grandmother Rosaria Loria Falco 1878?,great Grandmother Maria Pace Loria 1845?,Great grandfather Antonino Loria 1841?
Brother Antonio Falco
Brother Antonio Falco
Re: Camporeale,sicily
Do you have the Italian records from Camporeale?falco417 wrote:father Francesco Falco DOB 2/2/1903,Grandfather Andrea Falco 1872 -1946,Grandmother Rosaria Loria Falco 1878?,great Grandmother Maria Pace Loria 1845?,Great grandfather Antonino Loria 1841?
Brother Antonio Falco
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Camporeale,sicily
No I don't pretty new at this
Re: Camporeale,sicily
Birth of Francesco Falco
Index#38
1903 Feb 2nd in the town of Camporeale birth of Francesco Falco son of Andrea Falco age 28 farmer and his wife Rosaria Loria
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,351058201
Marty
Index#38
1903 Feb 2nd in the town of Camporeale birth of Francesco Falco son of Andrea Falco age 28 farmer and his wife Rosaria Loria
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,351058201
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Camporeale,sicily
Marriage of Andrea Falco and Rosaria Loria
1902 April 28th in the town of Camporeale appeared Andrea Falco age 28 farmer born in Camporeale son of deceased Francesco Falco and Anna Oliveri married Rosaria Loria age 23 born in Camporeale daughter of Antonino Loria and Maria Pace
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,351058201
Marty
1902 April 28th in the town of Camporeale appeared Andrea Falco age 28 farmer born in Camporeale son of deceased Francesco Falco and Anna Oliveri married Rosaria Loria age 23 born in Camporeale daughter of Antonino Loria and Maria Pace
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,351058201
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Camporeale,sicily
Will be visiting Palermo, Campreale and Casteldaccio areas this summer any suggestions to help locate family in these areas. any help would be greatly appreciated.falco417 wrote:My father and family are from there hoping to find any information ,that I can
Thanks
Sal
Re: Camporeale,sicily
Trying writing to this Andrea Falco in Camporeale might be related
Andrea Falco
Contrada Mandranova -
90043 Camporeale (PA)
Ciao Andrea Falco,
Sto cercando notizie della mia famiglia in Italia ed è per questo che Le scrivo, per sapere se Lei ha qualche informazione da darmi o se ha fatto per caso delle analoghe ricerche per il suo ramo della famiglia.
Sarei felice se Lei fosse uno dei miei parenti, in questo caso La pregherei di inviarmi un breve messaggio con le notizie in Suo possesso.
Il mio nome è YOUR NAME e vivo negli Stati Uniti d'America. Ho avuto il tuo nome e indirizzo dal paginebiachine ,Andrea Falco che era nato nel 1879 a Camporeale, era il mio nonno Andrea Falco emigrò negli Stati Uniti nel 1906, su figlio Francesco Falco e Anna Oliveri era la mia bisnonno e mia bisnonna residente a Camporeale.
Vorrei mettermi in contatto con i miei parenti Falco in Camporeale. Allego una busta pre-indirizzata oppure puoi scrivermi a EMAIL ADDRESS
Non vedo l'ora di avere tue notizie..
Cordiali saluti,
YOUR NAME ADDRESS
Hello Andrea Falco,
I'm looking for news of my family in Italy and that is why I am writing: to know if you have any information to give me, or if he has done for the case of similar research for his branch of the family.
I would be happy if you were one of my relatives, in this case I would ask you to send a short message with news in your possession.
My name is YOUR NAME and I live in the United States of America. I got your name and address from paginebiachine, Andrea Falco who was born in 1879 in Camporeale, was my grandfather Andrea Falco emigrated to the US in 1906, son of Francis and Anna Falco Oliveri was my great-grandfather and my great-grandmother living in Camporeale .
I would like to get in touch with my relatives Falco in Camporeale. I enclose a self-addressed envelope or you can email me at EMAIL ADDRESS
I can not wait to hear from you ..
Kind regards,
Marty
Andrea Falco
Contrada Mandranova -
90043 Camporeale (PA)
Ciao Andrea Falco,
Sto cercando notizie della mia famiglia in Italia ed è per questo che Le scrivo, per sapere se Lei ha qualche informazione da darmi o se ha fatto per caso delle analoghe ricerche per il suo ramo della famiglia.
Sarei felice se Lei fosse uno dei miei parenti, in questo caso La pregherei di inviarmi un breve messaggio con le notizie in Suo possesso.
Il mio nome è YOUR NAME e vivo negli Stati Uniti d'America. Ho avuto il tuo nome e indirizzo dal paginebiachine ,Andrea Falco che era nato nel 1879 a Camporeale, era il mio nonno Andrea Falco emigrò negli Stati Uniti nel 1906, su figlio Francesco Falco e Anna Oliveri era la mia bisnonno e mia bisnonna residente a Camporeale.
Vorrei mettermi in contatto con i miei parenti Falco in Camporeale. Allego una busta pre-indirizzata oppure puoi scrivermi a EMAIL ADDRESS
Non vedo l'ora di avere tue notizie..
Cordiali saluti,
YOUR NAME ADDRESS
Hello Andrea Falco,
I'm looking for news of my family in Italy and that is why I am writing: to know if you have any information to give me, or if he has done for the case of similar research for his branch of the family.
I would be happy if you were one of my relatives, in this case I would ask you to send a short message with news in your possession.
My name is YOUR NAME and I live in the United States of America. I got your name and address from paginebiachine, Andrea Falco who was born in 1879 in Camporeale, was my grandfather Andrea Falco emigrated to the US in 1906, son of Francis and Anna Falco Oliveri was my great-grandfather and my great-grandmother living in Camporeale .
I would like to get in touch with my relatives Falco in Camporeale. I enclose a self-addressed envelope or you can email me at EMAIL ADDRESS
I can not wait to hear from you ..
Kind regards,
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty

