Trying to find information of relatives of my Grandmother Rosaria Loria, her husband was Andrea Falco, sons Francesco & Antonio.
I know they were married 28 April 1902
Her mother was Maria Pace
Thanks for all your help.
Loria ,Camporeale
Re: Loria ,Camporeale
You have to do some looking through the Camporeale church records Sant'Antonio di Padova there online
1904 April 27th in Camporeale church of Sant'Antonio di Padova marriage of Antonino Loria son of Antonino Loria and Maria Pace married to Concetta Sansone
PG LINK TO RECORD BOTTOM LEFT RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,351052901
Marty
1904 April 27th in Camporeale church of Sant'Antonio di Padova marriage of Antonino Loria son of Antonino Loria and Maria Pace married to Concetta Sansone
PG LINK TO RECORD BOTTOM LEFT RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,351052901
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
- Robin B Mc
- Veteran

- Posts: 162
- Joined: 18 Jan 2015, 00:02
- Location: CO (PA at heart)
- Contact:
Re: Loria ,Camporeale
You may already have this, but here is the marriage act for Andrea Falco and Rosaria Loria: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,351058201
That says Andrea was born around 1874, Rosaria around 1879. If you already knew this, it would be helpful in the future if you included all known vital data like this. It also says Andrea's father Francesco was deceased by this point and suggests the other 3 parents are still alive. I noticed you started another topic on Andrea's parents so if you haven't already, I would look for Francesco's death record sometime before 1902.
I also notice one of the witnesses looks like Rocco Oliveri, possibly a relative of Andrea's mother - maybe his cousin - it says Rocco is 26 so I would look for his birth record 1876.
The online records for Camporeale only seem to go back to 1869 so if you find yourself needing records prior to this you'll have to order the microfilm which goes back to 1829: https://familysearch.org/search/catalog ... %20Library
That says Andrea was born around 1874, Rosaria around 1879. If you already knew this, it would be helpful in the future if you included all known vital data like this. It also says Andrea's father Francesco was deceased by this point and suggests the other 3 parents are still alive. I noticed you started another topic on Andrea's parents so if you haven't already, I would look for Francesco's death record sometime before 1902.
I also notice one of the witnesses looks like Rocco Oliveri, possibly a relative of Andrea's mother - maybe his cousin - it says Rocco is 26 so I would look for his birth record 1876.
The online records for Camporeale only seem to go back to 1869 so if you find yourself needing records prior to this you'll have to order the microfilm which goes back to 1829: https://familysearch.org/search/catalog ... %20Library
Re: Loria ,Camporeale
Thanks Robin,
I did have some of this information. It is good to know that the online records only go back to 1869.It will be a big help. Again thank you for all you do.
Salvatore
I did have some of this information. It is good to know that the online records only go back to 1869.It will be a big help. Again thank you for all you do.
Salvatore

