Hello!
The groom in this act is Francesco Di Giandomenico.
His father is listed as Pasquale Di Giandomenico.
The mother appears to me as Francesca Ferzoca? Farzoca?
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 8.jpg.html
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 6.jpg.html
Thank you for your eyes!
Name of the Groom's Mother
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Name of the Groom's Mother
I can see that these two documents differ in the spelling. The first is clearly "Ferzoca" and the second document looks more like "Farzoca". However, if you look at other instances in the second document where there is the letter "e" e.g. certifica, the "e" is also formed more like an "a". So I would suggest the spelling in these documents is "Ferzoca".
Well I understand that it's all very confusing because I'm sure we were clearly reading Francesca "Frizoca" in an earlier record. Sometimes this happens. Hopefully with further research it will become clearer.
Angela
Well I understand that it's all very confusing because I'm sure we were clearly reading Francesca "Frizoca" in an earlier record. Sometimes this happens. Hopefully with further research it will become clearer.
Angela
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Name of the Groom's Mother
I read Ferzoca in both documents
