I have a family member with the First name of Sponzie but I can't find her anywhere. She is Italian. What could possibly be her first name?
Thanks
What Could This Name Be?
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: What Could This Name Be?
It may be Speranza?
Angela
Angela
Re: What Could This Name Be?
Ahhh good possibility, I never thought of that. I will look for that.
Thanks,
Thanks,
Margaret
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: What Could This Name Be?
I thought of Speranza because we had a woman living in our town called Speranza but everyone called her Spranzie. Speranzina is another thought - I've just come across this name.
Angela
Angela
Re: What Could This Name Be?
I will check those names too. Thank you, I can't find any info on her anywhere. She has the Italy parents of course but they moved to NY and all the kids were born in NY.
Margaret
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: What Could This Name Be?
Hi there
If you give Sponzie's surname, the names of her parents, and some dates, someone here might be able to help you find the information you are wanting. Have you tried looking at Census info, her correct name hopefully will be listed there.
Angela
If you give Sponzie's surname, the names of her parents, and some dates, someone here might be able to help you find the information you are wanting. Have you tried looking at Census info, her correct name hopefully will be listed there.
Angela
