Parents Names - Birth Extract

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
oncemore
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 63
Joined: 13 Aug 2014, 15:51

Parents Names - Birth Extract

Post by oncemore »

Hello! Kindly requesting assistance on a few items.

Death record for Pasquale di Giandomenico.

The father's name (Penanzio? di Giandomenico)
The mother's name (Giovanna di Gia????)
Spouse's name (Francesca ??)

It's a completely handwritten extract from a processetti. I'm attempting to track down the original, but so far this is all I have. It is the death certificate for the groom's grandfather, so I doubt the banns, etc would be helpful. And the names also wouldn't be listed on an index.


http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 8.jpg.html
oncemore
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 63
Joined: 13 Aug 2014, 15:51

Re: Parents Names - Birth Extract

Post by oncemore »

Hmm.. Instead of Penanzio I'm now seeing Venanzio..
oncemore
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 63
Joined: 13 Aug 2014, 15:51

Re: Parents Names - Birth Extract

Post by oncemore »

Does not look like I can currently procure an original.. So stuck with this quality ;(
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master
Posts: 8078
Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54

Re: Parents Names - Birth Extract

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

This is what I'm reading:

Father: Venanzio di Giandomenico, deceased
Mother: Giovanna di Giacomo, deceased
Wife: Francesca Frizzoca (but I can't find this surname so not sure – might be Frizzora – also can't find)

Angela
oncemore
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 63
Joined: 13 Aug 2014, 15:51

Re: Parents Names - Birth Extract

Post by oncemore »

Thank you for your thoughts!
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master
Posts: 8078
Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54

Re: Parents Names - Birth Extract

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

Happy to help. I looked through some online indices for Castiglione (Pescara) to see if I could find the surname Frizzora/Frizzoca but no luck. Unfortunately you won't find the original death record on line because currently the records for this town begin 1866.
Angela :)

Edit: You might be interested in renting some films from Family Search. The original death record should be on Film No 1178006.
Registri dello stato civile di Castiglione a Casauria (Pescara), 1809-1910 Films available to rent: https://familysearch.org/search/catalog ... %20Library
Scroll Down.
oncemore
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 63
Joined: 13 Aug 2014, 15:51

Re: Parents Names - Birth Extract

Post by oncemore »

Hi Grace:

That's a possibility - thanks for the heads up.

I've seen the name on a few records now..

My best guess so far is Frizoca..

Attaching a few screen-shots of other instances.
Screen Shot 2015-05-30 at 9.45.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-05-30 at 9.45.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-05-30 at 9.45.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-05-30 at 9.45.39 PM.png (59.08 KiB) Viewed 1676 times
oncemore
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 63
Joined: 13 Aug 2014, 15:51

Re: Parents Names - Birth Extract

Post by oncemore »

add'l attachments:
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-05-30 at 9.42.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-05-30 at 9.43.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-05-30 at 9.43.43 PM.png (50.47 KiB) Viewed 1676 times
Screen Shot 2015-05-30 at 9.44.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-05-30 at 9.44.09 PM.png (22.44 KiB) Viewed 1676 times
Post Reply