I am looking for John /James La Rose and Fanines larklus who immigrated
to Pa. in 1903.John was born 1900.James and Fanines were parents.thanks
LA Rose / Larklus
Re: LA Rose / Larklus
There is adrac484 wrote:I am looking for John /James La Rose and Fanines larklus who immigrated
to Pa. in 1903.John was born 1900.James and Fanines were parents.thanks
Giovanni La Rosa Occupation Country Man
Age 35
Sex M
Literacy Y
Arrived 8 Mar 1902
Origin Italy
Port Naples
Last Residence U
Destination Philadelphia Pa
Plan Unknown
Ship Archimede
Passage Unknown
La Rosa,Giacomo Niaso emigration 1904 age 37 born about 1867
Rosa,Giavanni La Massina 1902 25 1877
Rosa,Giavonni La Messina 1903 28 1875
and many other Giovanni!
Would you give us more details.
thanks bye Riccardo
Re: LA Rose / Larklus
you can be more precise?drac484 wrote:I am looking for John /James La Rose and Fanines larklus who immigrated
to Pa. in 1903.John was born 1900.James and Fanines were parents.thanks
the first name is John or James?
if immigrated in 1903 and born in 1900... the parents' name?
about Larklus...
the spelling is right? the ethnicity? you can provide us more infos?
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: LA Rose / Larklus
Thank you Riccardo.This is the closet info I have had in years of searching for john.I understand he worked for a rail road,he was also a cook,he married Fannie Birdsong (fannie raines by previous marriage) I have marriage certificate.Thats all I have on my grand father.You might email my Mother,Johns daughter at dcircle23@yahoo.com for more info and
together we Just might find John.Johns Father would be James La Rose,His
Mother would be Fanines Larklus.
together we Just might find John.Johns Father would be James La Rose,His
Mother would be Fanines Larklus.
Re: LA Rose / Larklus
just an bit:
James (Giacomo or Vincenzo) La Rosa head; imm. 1903?
Fanines Larklus La Rosa wife; imm. 1903?
John( Giovanni) La Rosa son; imm. 1903 and born in 1900..?
are right so? Thanks, suanj
James (Giacomo or Vincenzo) La Rosa head; imm. 1903?
Fanines Larklus La Rosa wife; imm. 1903?
John( Giovanni) La Rosa son; imm. 1903 and born in 1900..?
are right so? Thanks, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

