Can anyone recommend any good history books or reading literature regarding this part of Italy?
Thanks
Michael
Prov. di Matera, Basilicata
Re: Prov. di Matera, Basilicata
Michael,
I have no book suggestions, but I'm sure others do!
If you haven't already and want a quick look at what's on the internet, I have a suggestion:
www.google.com
type +Matera +Basilicata
There a few interesting web sites with pictures and information
(Note: reminder on google search, no space between the + and the word your are searching)
I hope this gets you started, Valarie
I have no book suggestions, but I'm sure others do!
If you haven't already and want a quick look at what's on the internet, I have a suggestion:
www.google.com
type +Matera +Basilicata
There a few interesting web sites with pictures and information
(Note: reminder on google search, no space between the + and the word your are searching)
I hope this gets you started, Valarie

