Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
Re: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
Hi addis, in our italian culture are the first name/s and 1 surname, in case of noble people are also more surnames, or in other case very rare.. however I cannot to contact the galileo Institute, because your relative is again living and in Italy the privacy law is so strong! I contacted already the ethiopian association in italy, but no reply until this moment... is almost you remember the initali letters of nametown in Pistoia province... or name Luigi's wife... when I have some info I will write it here.. regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
Hi today I called all Luigi Salvatore in toscana region, nobody is born in Addis Abeba.. hoping in some other idea... suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
Dear Suanj,
I really would like to thank you for all your hard efforts. At the moment I have no information to add to what I have already given you. However, in about two weeks my father should be sending me the wedding picture of Luigio and that might help you? I will also ask my dad of any letters written by Luigio to his mother which he may have and that might give us more information.
I did not know that the privacy laws in Italy were so strict. Is there any chance they could give it out if we are a family trying to look for our lost relative? It could also be that Luigo has moved to other areas of Italy since the information we have is so old. However, our starting point should be the Galelio Institue boarding school in the Florence area as we are sure that is where he went to school. And, most likely, he must have been the only or one of the few mixed Italian kids during his time.
Suanj, would it also be possible for you and I to keep in contact by e-mail? Please keep in touch with me by writing me to bisewer@yahoo.com . What is your personal e-mail address?
Thank you.
I really would like to thank you for all your hard efforts. At the moment I have no information to add to what I have already given you. However, in about two weeks my father should be sending me the wedding picture of Luigio and that might help you? I will also ask my dad of any letters written by Luigio to his mother which he may have and that might give us more information.
I did not know that the privacy laws in Italy were so strict. Is there any chance they could give it out if we are a family trying to look for our lost relative? It could also be that Luigo has moved to other areas of Italy since the information we have is so old. However, our starting point should be the Galelio Institue boarding school in the Florence area as we are sure that is where he went to school. And, most likely, he must have been the only or one of the few mixed Italian kids during his time.
Suanj, would it also be possible for you and I to keep in contact by e-mail? Please keep in touch with me by writing me to bisewer@yahoo.com . What is your personal e-mail address?
Thank you.
Re: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
Hi about:
however you can write me also by email.. regards, suanj
it will be helpful the birthact of Luigino, so I can know the right name... also some letter, envelopes etc.. all could be helpful... no reply from italian association of italo-ethiopians... I found much living people, and I hope of to find also your Luigi.. but I need of some sure data, especially about surname and last address... and all data that you can provide me....Dear Suanj,
I really would like to thank you for all your hard efforts. At the moment I have no information to add to what I have already given you. However, in about two weeks my father should be sending me the wedding picture of Luigio and that might help you? I will also ask my dad of any letters written by Luigio to his mother which he may have and that might give us more information.
however you can write me also by email.. regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
Suanj,
Thank you. While you are waiting for my next reply with photos and possible letter, etc and you have time.....please let me know if you find any new information.
I will contact you as soon as I have received the photos and other documents.
Until then, I wish you all the best and take care.
Thank you. While you are waiting for my next reply with photos and possible letter, etc and you have time.....please let me know if you find any new information.
I will contact you as soon as I have received the photos and other documents.
Until then, I wish you all the best and take care.
Re: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
Hello Suanj,
Sorry for not having replied to you earlier. I have now gotten the pics and I'm attaching them for your review. The last address of him that we have is the following ( It is about 30 years old):
LUIGI APRILE SALVATORE
VIA VECCHIA FIORENTINA 5 /TZ 9
INARRUTA
PISTOIA
ITALY
His name is Luigi Aprile Salvatore. That was what it said on the envelope of the last letter he sent us.
My uncle was born in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and he should know that he has an older brother named Tadious.
I have attached three pictures for you where two of them are in black and white. In one of them he is standing next to my father who is is brother and in the other one he is alone. The picture where he is alone was taking around 1968 when he attended the Galiliei Galilei Institute boarding school in the Florence area. The colored picture is of him getting married in Italy.
I do not know his wife's name or anything.
I hope the above helps.
Thank you.
Bisewer
P.s. I tried to upload the pictures but I kept getting upload error message. I have therefore sent you the pics to your yahoo e-mail account.
Sorry for not having replied to you earlier. I have now gotten the pics and I'm attaching them for your review. The last address of him that we have is the following ( It is about 30 years old):
LUIGI APRILE SALVATORE
VIA VECCHIA FIORENTINA 5 /TZ 9
INARRUTA
PISTOIA
ITALY
His name is Luigi Aprile Salvatore. That was what it said on the envelope of the last letter he sent us.
My uncle was born in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and he should know that he has an older brother named Tadious.
I have attached three pictures for you where two of them are in black and white. In one of them he is standing next to my father who is is brother and in the other one he is alone. The picture where he is alone was taking around 1968 when he attended the Galiliei Galilei Institute boarding school in the Florence area. The colored picture is of him getting married in Italy.
I do not know his wife's name or anything.
I hope the above helps.
Thank you.
Bisewer
P.s. I tried to upload the pictures but I kept getting upload error message. I have therefore sent you the pics to your yahoo e-mail account.
Re: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
Hi addis, perhaps I found it, I already faxed and emailed it.. I hope in a reply very soon... I sended to you also a same email, and you can see if this person is the same that you search.. the pictures that you sended me are very helpful, and so I can to look that is the same person... almost this is my suggestion
http://www.ls-dirigenteservizisocioeduc ... aprile.htm
take care, suanj
http://www.ls-dirigenteservizisocioeduc ... aprile.htm
take care, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
Dear Suanj,
I have great news!!! I finally found my uncle Luigi who my father has been searching for over 20 years!
Suanj, I cannot express it enough in words how thankful I'm for all the work you did in finding my uncle. I called his office today and finally spoke with him. I never thought I would every find my uncle who had left us in 1963!
Suanj, I'm amazed at how quickly you found him after I posted his pictures and last postal address in Italy.
People, please know that this site works. If my Luigi could be found after 40 years of no contact then I'm sure anyone can be found.
I wish all the other people searching for their relatives all the best and I'm sure you will find them .......just never give up hoping.
Once again Suanj, thank you and God Bless you. Even if you are far from Florence, I'm sure we can find a way to meet in Italy.
Bye for now.
I have great news!!! I finally found my uncle Luigi who my father has been searching for over 20 years!
Suanj, I cannot express it enough in words how thankful I'm for all the work you did in finding my uncle. I called his office today and finally spoke with him. I never thought I would every find my uncle who had left us in 1963!
Suanj, I'm amazed at how quickly you found him after I posted his pictures and last postal address in Italy.
People, please know that this site works. If my Luigi could be found after 40 years of no contact then I'm sure anyone can be found.
I wish all the other people searching for their relatives all the best and I'm sure you will find them .......just never give up hoping.
Once again Suanj, thank you and God Bless you. Even if you are far from Florence, I'm sure we can find a way to meet in Italy.
Bye for now.
Re: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
your happiness is my happiness, dear addis! all possible in God! Kisses, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
suanj & addis,
Congratulations!
Your persistence is to be admired & should be a
very fine example for anyone looking for their
family and family history.
vj
Congratulations!
Your persistence is to be admired & should be a
very fine example for anyone looking for their
family and family history.
vj
Re: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
Once again Raffaella contrats! You never fail to amaze us.
And to you addis...how happy you must be!
Enjoy your reunion and Happy Holidays.
And to you addis...how happy you must be!
Enjoy your reunion and Happy Holidays.
Re: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
Thanks a lot for your gratulations, vj and nuccia...
kisses, suanj
kisses, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
Suanj........Fantastic!! You always amaze me with your dedication to
ItalianGenealogy.........once again you have reunited a family........you are
a blessing to us all.......Congratulations......
Baci,
Lee
ItalianGenealogy.........once again you have reunited a family........you are
a blessing to us all.......Congratulations......
Baci,
Lee
-
Romanjames1218
- Newbie

- Posts: 20
- Joined: 20 Oct 2015, 04:58
Re: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
I know these posts are old, but I cannot agree more, all the beautiful comments abou Suanj, one amazing, generous caring person, I am truly blown away!!!,
-
Romanjames1218
- Newbie

- Posts: 20
- Joined: 20 Oct 2015, 04:58
Re: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
Super intelligent to say the least, about Suanj
xoLaura Manzari Semerano
xoLaura Manzari Semerano



