Baby is on the left a little below the center
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2046915
Mother is on the right in the center
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2046915
Death of mother and baby Francesca and Lauria Carrozza
-
James Snavely
- Veteran

- Posts: 120
- Joined: 24 Feb 2015, 04:30
Re: Death of mother and baby Francesca and Lauria Carrozza
For the infant:
It looks to me like Lauria Carrozzo [Carrozza] died on 10 Nov, with father Guliemo (Gugliemo) and mother the late Francesca.
It looks to me like Lauria Carrozzo [Carrozza] died on 10 Nov, with father Guliemo (Gugliemo) and mother the late Francesca.
Re: Death of mother and baby Francesca and Lauria Carrozza
For the mother, I can make out (most of) the first line. Francesca Raineri died on 22 Sep. Her father was the late Antonino Raineri, but I can't figure out her mother's name. She was approximately 35 years old.
I don't see her husband's name mentioned, which strikes me as odd, since in the church marriage records I'm familiar with from Agrigento province if someone was married they'd mention the spouse instead of the parents. I guess different places used different conventions.
I don't see her husband's name mentioned, which strikes me as odd, since in the church marriage records I'm familiar with from Agrigento province if someone was married they'd mention the spouse instead of the parents. I guess different places used different conventions.
-
James Snavely
- Veteran

- Posts: 120
- Joined: 24 Feb 2015, 04:30
-
James Snavely
- Veteran

- Posts: 120
- Joined: 24 Feb 2015, 04:30
