Hello,
I am new to online forums and not sure how to post questions but here goes.
I have two great uncles born in Roccaromana, Province of Caserta, whose names are very close. One was Antoino Carusone born in 1891 and the other Antoino Matteo Carusone born in 1893. They were born to Clemente Carusone and Rosa Rauzzino.
I believe one of the Antoinos married Maria Josephine Ragazzino.
I understand that names were reused quite often, in fact in this family it happened more than once.
I have been using the records I can access through Family Search on line. The death records between these two births are not among these.
I would like to know how I might be able to confirm if one of the two did die so I can place the marriage to the correct person. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Woody
Death records in Roccaromana
Re: Death records in Roccaromana
They might be out of order.
Have you tried a random search, i.e. checking one image every 20 to see if it pertains to deaths of the years you are interested in?
Have you tried a random search, i.e. checking one image every 20 to see if it pertains to deaths of the years you are interested in?
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: Death records in Roccaromana
Thank you Giuseppi I will give that a try.
Re: Death records in Roccaromana
Giuseppe,
Thank you again for the suggestion. I just went through starting the year before and going to the year after and I did not find any deaths for 1891-1893 on the Family Search web site.
Would anyone know an address that I might write to in Italy for this information?
Thank you again for the suggestion. I just went through starting the year before and going to the year after and I did not find any deaths for 1891-1893 on the Family Search web site.
Would anyone know an address that I might write to in Italy for this information?
Re: Death records in Roccaromana
You can email
comune.roccaromana@virgilio.it
or write to:
Comune di Roccaromana
Ufficio Stato Civile
VIA MUNICIPIO n°15
81051 ROCCAROMANA (CE)
However, without accurate dates, it's not sure they will do a search for you.
comune.roccaromana@virgilio.it
or write to:
Comune di Roccaromana
Ufficio Stato Civile
VIA MUNICIPIO n°15
81051 ROCCAROMANA (CE)
However, without accurate dates, it's not sure they will do a search for you.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.

