Information Vito Manzari Family , Casamassima Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Information Vito Manzari Family , Casamassima Italy

Post by Tessa78 »

Giacomo (1893 birth above) would have been Americanized to Jack. :-)

Here is son Vito Lorenzo, born in 1903 on 8 March
To Vito Leonardo Manzari and Laura Antonicci
#66

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2043445

T.
Romanjames1218
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: 20 Oct 2015, 04:58

Re: Information Vito Manzari Family , Casamassima Italy

Post by Romanjames1218 »

Thanks so much Tessa! My uncle said that Giacomo was Jack, but when I looked it up it said James, thanks!!
And yes, that is great info too, Vito Leonardo. He ha been making trouble for me today(LOL). After he came to America he changed his name to Victor. Then I saw a Vito Manzari as a young boy in. My grandmothers wedding, thought it was this Vito you just gave me info on, but I was wrong, Uncle a Jack ( Giacomo ) had a son named Vito Manzari and that was him as ring bearer. so many Vito's Laura's etc. thanks you again, this is wonderful
I
Post Reply