DeMaria from Molochio
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Death Records - three children of Amato and Teresa
I've had a look through the marriage indices, that are available online, for all Amato and Teresa's children, and I can't see anything there for Maria Antonio Noto, born 21 December 1874 nor Maria Rosa Noto, born 8 March 1882???
There won't be any marriage record for the following three children, who died young:
Palma Rosa Noto , daughter of Amato e Teresa Demaria, died 3 January 1873, Record No 2, as per the indices (Record not online, that I can see): http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
(Maria) Concetta Noto, daughter of Amato e Teresa Demaria, died 19 September 1874, No 13: as per the indices (Record not online, that I can see): http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
Angelo Noto, 6 day old son of Amato e Maria Teresa Demaria, died Molochio, 13 July 1886, Record No 39:
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
Angela
There won't be any marriage record for the following three children, who died young:
Palma Rosa Noto , daughter of Amato e Teresa Demaria, died 3 January 1873, Record No 2, as per the indices (Record not online, that I can see): http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
(Maria) Concetta Noto, daughter of Amato e Teresa Demaria, died 19 September 1874, No 13: as per the indices (Record not online, that I can see): http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
Angelo Noto, 6 day old son of Amato e Maria Teresa Demaria, died Molochio, 13 July 1886, Record No 39:
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
Angela
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: DeMaria from Molochio
The side annotation, indicating Maddalena's death, which occurred on Dec 14 1942, shows the surname Ringeri, which is also the surname shown in the marriage index.mmogno wrote:#45AngelaGrace56 wrote:.... Maddalena Rosaria Ringiari, daughter of Giuseppe and Francesca Mezzatesta ...
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
- Notofamily
- Rookie

- Posts: 32
- Joined: 19 Sep 2010, 04:56
Re: DeMaria from Molochio
I sure do appreciate your help, Angela and friends! This is great! I thought maybe I was asking too much! Yes interesting about Pannizzotto, but I found cousins marrying a lot on my father's german side. Seems they believed it kept the bloodline pure! LOL! For the children's names, I was going by the information from the Situazione Di Famiglia Originaria that I got from Molochio.
Marie
Marie
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: DeMaria from Molochio
Adesso sono confuso!!!liviomoreno wrote:The side annotation, indicating Maddalena's death, which occurred on Dec 14 1942, shows the surname Ringeri, which is also the surname shown in the marriage index.mmogno wrote:#45AngelaGrace56 wrote:.... Maddalena Rosaria Ringiari, daughter of Giuseppe and Francesca Mezzatesta ...
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
Angela
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: DeMaria from Molochio
Okay, I've gone a little further, and here is Mariantonia Noto's Birth Record (No 12), I was hoping that it might have who and when she married annotated, but it doesn't. Good to have the record, anyway.
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
Here is the 1882 Birth Record of Maria Rosa Amata Noto (No 18) and this does give marriage details annotated. What I am reading is that on 20 December 1900, she married with Macri Carmelo, (Carmelo Macri, I would say, although Carmelo is also a surname) son of the late M....?, in the town of Molochio. (Interesting, I looked in the indices, and there is no mention of this there. It is suppose to be in Part II but I can't see it there. (I hope I'm not losing it - unless I am misreading the year. The writing is not clear.)
It is not such a clear read, but, then it also says that Maria Rosa Amata Noto died Molochio on 26 month? 1913. It is dated the 22 October 1913.
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
Hopefully my "friends" will check what I've written here.
Angela
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
Here is the 1882 Birth Record of Maria Rosa Amata Noto (No 18) and this does give marriage details annotated. What I am reading is that on 20 December 1900, she married with Macri Carmelo, (Carmelo Macri, I would say, although Carmelo is also a surname) son of the late M....?, in the town of Molochio. (Interesting, I looked in the indices, and there is no mention of this there. It is suppose to be in Part II but I can't see it there. (I hope I'm not losing it - unless I am misreading the year. The writing is not clear.)
It is not such a clear read, but, then it also says that Maria Rosa Amata Noto died Molochio on 26 month? 1913. It is dated the 22 October 1913.
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
Hopefully my "friends" will check what I've written here.
Angela
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: DeMaria from Molochio
I read that Maria Rosa Amata married on 20 Dec 1933 Carmelo Macrì son of Moisè
She died 20 Oct 1973
She died 20 Oct 1973
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: DeMaria from Molochio
Thank you Livio. Now that I've got the correct reading glasses I can see that you are correct. That explains why I couldn't find the marriage in the 1900 indices. So, Maria Rosa Amata lived to be 91. What a wonderful age!liviomoreno wrote:I read that Maria Rosa Amata married on 20 Dec 1933 Carmelo Macrì son of Moisè
She died 20 Oct 1973
Angela
- Notofamily
- Rookie

- Posts: 32
- Joined: 19 Sep 2010, 04:56
Re: DeMaria from Molochio
This is really great stuff! Did we find Marzio Noto's wife Rosa's last name? You all are so kind to help me with all this. It is all so interesting.
Marie
Marie
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: DeMaria from Molochio
adelfio wrote:Marriage record of Carmelo Noto and Maria Pinnizzotto (parents of Amato Noto)
Index#7
1830 Aug 28th in the town of Molochio (church of Santa Maria de Merola) appeared Carmelo Noto age 28 cabinetmaker born and resides in Molochio son of Marzio Noto cabinetmaker and his wife Rosa Noto married Maria Pinnizzotto age 24 born and resides in Molochio daughter of deceased Giuseppe Pinnizzotto and Giociata?? Macri
PG LINK TO RECORD
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 9.jpg.html
Marty
Yes, it was Rosa Noto.Notofamily wrote:This is really great stuff! Did we find Marzio Noto's wife Rosa's last name? You all are so kind to help me with all this.
Marie
Angela
- Notofamily
- Rookie

- Posts: 32
- Joined: 19 Sep 2010, 04:56
Re: DeMaria from Molochio
Last name Noto also? Thought so but wasn't sure.
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Recording Information
What you might find very useful, if you don't already have one, is to use pedigree charts and Family Group records (or invest in a good genealogy software programme like Roots Magic). You could work your way through all the information that is here, and fill in the chart/s. That way you will be able to see at a glance, where you might have gaps. When you fill in the chart/s remember to always add the source and keep notes as well.
Angela
Angela
- Notofamily
- Rookie

- Posts: 32
- Joined: 19 Sep 2010, 04:56
Re: DeMaria from Molochio
On it! Couldn't do it without my group sheets and pedigree charts. I am just going to have to translate the Antenati site so I can search. I am very grateful for the time you have spent on this!
Marie
Marie
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: DeMaria from Molochio
Great! Happy to help.
Angela
Angela