Thank you Valerie. I am writing things down as you post. So much for work again tomorrow!
Nuccia
Off to join Guiseppe Angilettanuccia wrote:.....
Now, if I could found Domenico Fuda, BIL to Giuseppe, I might be able to tie up a few more lose ends. I really want to know who Nonnas first husband was and no one remembers!!!
Thanks
Nuccia![]()
![]()


Boat record...nuccia wrote:Hi Everyone..
Need help with a census record..
As most of you know, I have trouble using the stevemorse page by page tool. I can't view a record (hope I didn't ask for it earlier) and was hoping someone could poat the image for me.
First Name: Guiseppa
Last Name: Angiletta
Ethnicity: Italian, South
Last Place of Residence: Grotteria, Reggio
Date of Arrival: Aug 10, 1907
Age at Arrival: 21y Gender: F Marital Status: S
Ship of Travel: Europa
Port of Departure: Napoli
Manifest Line Number: 0010
Hope someone can help!
Nuccia