I can't find this town on any map nor in you location section. It maybe near San Vitaliano.
Hope you can help.
Thanks,
jcsm400
Hi, the this town name is completely mistaken... where you read this Sirico name town? on the ship's manifest... we need of to see it for to help you... regards, suanjjcsm400 wrote:Hi,
I can't find this town on any map nor in you location section. It maybe near San Vitaliano.
Hope you can help.
Thanks,
jcsm400
Just to add my two cent's worth...ricbru wrote:Where this location comes from? I can't find anything either.
Please show us your family documents as a proof of the name of this town or hamlet,
bye Riccardo
and also this:4 Stamoun,Costa Sirico 1905 40
5 Syurga,Naoum Sirico 1905 37
First Name: Naoum
Last Name: Syurga
Ethnicity: Albanian
Last Place of Residence: Sirico (Pirco is also mentioned)
Date of Arrival: Feb 20, 1905
Age at Arrival: 37 Gender: M Marital Status: M
Ship of Travel: Sicilian Prince
Port of Departure: Naples
Manifest Line Number: 0026
1. Gmbro Hresea Sirico 1905 31
To Maria (from another Maria)mfjp wrote:Nice research Xaymara!
Even google couldn't come up with much!!
Maria
Cool tip!!Xaymara wrote:To Maria (from another Maria)mfjp wrote:Nice research Xaymara!
Even google couldn't come up with much!!
Maria![]()
I found the information searching in google but for Italian matters I always search on www.google.it and and select the option of limiting the search to pages originating in Italy. I've always had great results with this search method.
Maria
Hello everyone!Xaymara wrote:To Maria (from another Maria)mfjp wrote:Nice research Xaymara!
Even google couldn't come up with much!!
Maria![]()
I found the information searching in google but for Italian matters I always search on www.google.it and select the option of limiting the search to pages originating in Italy. I've always had great results with this search method.
Maria