I'm wondering if anyone out there has any of the missing data available for the DEATHS of the year 1833 for Castropignano on the antenati.san.beniculturali.it site.
Birth records are intact for 1833, and marriage records for the same year are missing, though I've been able to compile the list of marriages and links to each though the Processetti documents which survived any damage from flooding of some form of destruction that made them unavailable for digital imaging online.
Side Note:
I've found that some records are out of place or mis-indexed in several calendar years, in a few cases where a totally different communities records (Cercepiccola) precede those of what should be only Castropignano - Castro's do appear but following the out of place items.
>>>> In the case of birth records for the year 1840, only the index of names exists in the link for the year - are the actual records found out of place any where else I might not have come across yet, or simply not available for some reason?? <<<<<
any input greatly appreciated. Thanks !
1833 Castropignano: Flooding-Missing records
- Barbarossa
- Veteran

- Posts: 158
- Joined: 07 Jan 2017, 00:58
- Contact:
- Barbarossa
- Veteran

- Posts: 158
- Joined: 07 Jan 2017, 00:58
- Contact:
Re: 1833 Castropignano: Flooding-Missing records
Does anyone have any historical link to flooding or other incidents in Campobasso province through the 1800s?