Help with town location please?
Help with town location please?
I am looking for help locating the town of Vallemara in the death record of Catarina Mancini number 28? Thanks in advance. http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 2.jpg.html
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Help with town location please?
It's "possibly" referring to Vallemare a frazione of Borbona, about 20 km from Antrodoco. (Although I see that it is clearly spelt Vallemara, three times in the record.)
Angela
Angela
Re: Help with town location please?
I think you're probably right. Thank you.
Re: Help with town location please?
Yes are you correct, here's her marriage notice. Thanks again. http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
Re: Help with town location please?
Can you read her parents names in the marriage notice, Giacomo Mancini & _______?
Re: Help with town location please?
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Help with town location please?
You are very welcome for the help. Great find there. I've just had a quick look through the 1818 processetti. Here are a couple of records for you to look at pertaining to Caterina Mancini. (Hopefully I have the links correct - am a little rushed here.) You already have the death record of Natalizia de Rubeis which mmogno:-) has located for you. You can post them to the translation forum if you need any of them translated.msavoua1 wrote: 29 Jan 2017, 14:56 Yes are you correct, here's her marriage notice. Thanks again. http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
1785 Birth Extract: Caterina Mancini: http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
1805 Death Extract: Giacomo Mancini
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
The records pertaining to Domenico, his birth extract, parents death extract/s, his first wife's death extract are also there, on the images preceding these ones which I've linked here. All the best.
Angela:-)
Re: Help with town location please?
Thanks!!
