Death Act, Domenico Grieco # 284

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
amasi3
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 38
Joined: 05 Jul 2015, 14:47
Contact:

Death Act, Domenico Grieco # 284

Post by amasi3 »

Since I am not literate in Italian, I often have difficulty rendering full transcriptions of handwritten records. I was hoping somebody could translate the last sentence of Domenico Grieco's 1873 Death Act from Bella, Potenza. His record is at the top of the left page, #284.

I can make out "domiciliati ... , marito ... di Catterina Alvino."
Attachments
GRIECO, DOMENICO 1873 Death Act.jpg
A. Masi
Research Interests in Basilicata, Campania, & Umbria
My family tree: http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/82445073/
Map of my roots: http://tinyurl.com/amas3-carto-map
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Death Act, Domenico Grieco # 284

Post by liviomoreno »

"domiciliati quivi (here, in this comune), marito in quarte nozze di Catterina Alvino."
User avatar
amasi3
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 38
Joined: 05 Jul 2015, 14:47
Contact:

Re: Death Act, Domenico Grieco # 284

Post by amasi3 »

Thank you Livio!
A. Masi
Research Interests in Basilicata, Campania, & Umbria
My family tree: http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/82445073/
Map of my roots: http://tinyurl.com/amas3-carto-map
Post Reply