Please help in finding Birth Record
Please help in finding Birth Record
Giuseppe Indelicato born Oct 16, 1929. I believe in Riposto, Italy ...looking for his Birth Record
Thank you
Thank you
Re: Please help in finding Birth Record
Hi Rosary
Just the baptism record available online you would have to send for that with a photo id send no money heres the email request
email: anagrafe@comune.riposto.ct.it
Comune di Riposto
Via Archimede 125
95018 Riposto (CT)
Italy
OGGETTO: richiesta foto copia integrale dell'atto di nascita o l’estratto completo dell’atto di nascita di Giuseppe Indelicato
Gentilissima Signora, Gentile Signore,
Mi chiamo YOURNAME Sto facendo una ricerca sui miei antenati e ho bisogno delle informazioni dai vostri registri. I miei antenati provennero da Riposto. Vorrei sapere di più di loro.
La ringrazio anticipatamente di voler comunicare i costi di spese di riproduzione e postali per atti di nascita di queste persone:
Nome e cognomen: Giuseppe Indelicato
Nome e cognome del padre: Rosario Indelicato
Nome e cognome della madre: Rosaria Samperi
Luogo di nascita: Riposto
Data di nascita: oct 16,1929
Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?
Nell'attesa della sua risposta le invio cordiali saluti.
YOUR NAME ADDRESS EMAIL PHOTO ID
Marty
Just the baptism record available online you would have to send for that with a photo id send no money heres the email request
email: anagrafe@comune.riposto.ct.it
Comune di Riposto
Via Archimede 125
95018 Riposto (CT)
Italy
OGGETTO: richiesta foto copia integrale dell'atto di nascita o l’estratto completo dell’atto di nascita di Giuseppe Indelicato
Gentilissima Signora, Gentile Signore,
Mi chiamo YOURNAME Sto facendo una ricerca sui miei antenati e ho bisogno delle informazioni dai vostri registri. I miei antenati provennero da Riposto. Vorrei sapere di più di loro.
La ringrazio anticipatamente di voler comunicare i costi di spese di riproduzione e postali per atti di nascita di queste persone:
Nome e cognomen: Giuseppe Indelicato
Nome e cognome del padre: Rosario Indelicato
Nome e cognome della madre: Rosaria Samperi
Luogo di nascita: Riposto
Data di nascita: oct 16,1929
Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?
Nell'attesa della sua risposta le invio cordiali saluti.
YOUR NAME ADDRESS EMAIL PHOTO ID
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Please help in finding Birth Record
Thanks. So far no reply. Typically how long goes it take?
I'm wondering if my uncle birth n baptismal is findable? Can u help?
Vernando Indelicato born dec 16 1932 or 1931 I forget
Thanks rosary
I'm wondering if my uncle birth n baptismal is findable? Can u help?
Vernando Indelicato born dec 16 1932 or 1931 I forget
Thanks rosary
Re: Please help in finding Birth Record
Did you send a photo id with your request
Check your emails I sent you Vernando Indelicato baptism
Baptism record of Veranando Salvatore Indelicato
Record#32
He was born 1932 Dec 21st in Riposto he was baptized 1933 April 16th Riposto in the church of San Pietro by father Carmelo Parisi. Veranando Salvatore Indelicato was the son of Rosario Indelicato and Rosaria Samperi godparents were Serafino Trombino and Adalgisa Di Luca
Sidenote says married Madeline Laguavinere 1954 April 9th in Seaford NY
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... QQC?mode=g
Marty
Check your emails I sent you Vernando Indelicato baptism
Baptism record of Veranando Salvatore Indelicato
Record#32
He was born 1932 Dec 21st in Riposto he was baptized 1933 April 16th Riposto in the church of San Pietro by father Carmelo Parisi. Veranando Salvatore Indelicato was the son of Rosario Indelicato and Rosaria Samperi godparents were Serafino Trombino and Adalgisa Di Luca
Sidenote says married Madeline Laguavinere 1954 April 9th in Seaford NY
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... QQC?mode=g
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Please help in finding Birth Record
Marty, I did send a photo ID... nothing....to italy...should I resend?
thank you for my uncle's Baptism above, I also must assume that Uncle like my father does NOT have a record of birth?
thank you Marty..
(Wish I could meet u in person to give u a big hug)!! rosary
thank you for my uncle's Baptism above, I also must assume that Uncle like my father does NOT have a record of birth?
thank you Marty..
(Wish I could meet u in person to give u a big hug)!! rosary
Re: Please help in finding Birth Record
Ciao Rosary
The same is for your uncle got to send for the birth record no underline civil records for those years
Give it 30 days might be coming in mail
I like to see your tree on ancestry.com send me a email with a invite
abbracci a te (hugs to you)
Happy Valentines day
Marty
The same is for your uncle got to send for the birth record no underline civil records for those years
Give it 30 days might be coming in mail
I like to see your tree on ancestry.com send me a email with a invite
abbracci a te (hugs to you)
Happy Valentines day
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Please help in finding Birth Record
Oh Marty!! Happy Valentines Day to you my friend!! I sure wish I knew how you were finding out all this info!! First I think I explained I am not that "great" on ipads, laptops computers in general!!! But Ii am learning slowly! Like I totally didnt mean to post twice on this site!! Lol dummy me thought u needed to switch topics to post! (So sorry) i dont want to be remembered as a pain in butt! That being said, you have found not only my grandparents whom I miss dearly but my grandmother (Rosaria Samperi) her parents marriage and information, I was astound! I remember them!! Nanny is what I called her... I remember visiting with her as a child but here in Long Island in a place for older peole.. I remember hugging her and feeling sorry that she was in this horrid place and why no one wanted her....anyway I was extremely happy you found her.. is there a way for you to find out my grandpa's mother and father and any info>?? His name Rosario Indelicato...he died in 1976 he was such a brave man.. He recieve medals..lots of them and I am still trying to locate the newspaper articles that were written about him in NYC. Very Hard, no one has written me back, such red tape... I have no family to speak of... so no one to ask...(difficult situation)...anyway, I consider you in mil amico! Abbracci, rosary
Re: Please help in finding Birth Record
I like to see your tree on ancestry.com send me a email with a invite
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Please help in finding Birth Record
As of yet I have not purchased ancestry.com because I did not think I would get the type of information I was looking for. For instance my grandfather a Italian Merchant Marine saved a boy and got honored in NYC many years later ...Im not sure that information will be in ancestry... please tell me if you think it might be and then I will pruchase.
I dont even know which one to purchase, can you help me out?
thanks rosary
I dont even know which one to purchase, can you help me out?
thanks rosary
Re: Please help in finding Birth Record
There is other tree programs that are no charge I will check for you don't purchase ancestry.com
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Please help in finding Birth Record
Marty
Sei estremamente gentile a darmi una mano. può dirmi come posso scoprire qualche informazione in più su mia nonna? non so come si stanno trovando queste informazioni
molti molti abbracci venire dalla tua parte!
Grazie!
Rosary
Sei estremamente gentile a darmi una mano. può dirmi come posso scoprire qualche informazione in più su mia nonna? non so come si stanno trovando queste informazioni
molti molti abbracci venire dalla tua parte!
Grazie!
Rosary
Re: Please help in finding Birth Record
Prego Rosary
OK heres what we have so far you know what I just notice there is a typo in Rosaria Samperi it shows her as Rosario on the birth record
Birth record of Rosaria Samperi
INDEX#225
1895 Nov 27th in the town of Piedimonte Etneo birth of Rosaria Samperi daughter of Venerando Samperi and Maria Parisi presented by midwife
Sidenote says married Rosario Indelicato 1922 April 22 in the town of Riposto
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2043496
Marriage of Rosario Indelicato and Rosaria Samperi
INDEX#6
1922 April 22 in the town of Riposto marriage of Rosario Indelicato age 26 born and resides in Riposto son of Giuseppe Indelicato and Rosaria Sorbello married Rosaria Samperi age 26 born in Piedimonte Etneo and resides in Riposto daughter of Venerando Samperi and Maria Parisi
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2043496
Civil marriage of Venerando Samperi and Maria Parisi
RECORD#4
1895 Jan 28th in the town of Piedimonte Etneo marriage of Venerando Samperi age 22 born in Riposto resides in Piedimonte Etneo son of Salvatore Samperi and Rosaria Bonanno married Maria Concetta Parisi age 18 born in Messina resides in Piedimonte Etneo daughter of Giuseppe Parisi and Anna Lipira
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2043496
Baptism of Venerando Samperi
Record##124
1872 May 13th in the town of Riposto in the church of San Pietro by father Rosario Barbagallo baptism of Venerando Samperi son of Salvatore Samperi and Rosaria Bonanno
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... at=1165091
Birth record of Maria Concetta Parisi
INDEX#1628
She was born 1877 Feb 4th in in the town of Messina Maria Concetta Parisi daughter of Giuseppe Parisi and Anna Lipira birth was recorded in Messina 1896 Dec 30th
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=1967753
Marty
OK heres what we have so far you know what I just notice there is a typo in Rosaria Samperi it shows her as Rosario on the birth record
Birth record of Rosaria Samperi
INDEX#225
1895 Nov 27th in the town of Piedimonte Etneo birth of Rosaria Samperi daughter of Venerando Samperi and Maria Parisi presented by midwife
Sidenote says married Rosario Indelicato 1922 April 22 in the town of Riposto
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2043496
Marriage of Rosario Indelicato and Rosaria Samperi
INDEX#6
1922 April 22 in the town of Riposto marriage of Rosario Indelicato age 26 born and resides in Riposto son of Giuseppe Indelicato and Rosaria Sorbello married Rosaria Samperi age 26 born in Piedimonte Etneo and resides in Riposto daughter of Venerando Samperi and Maria Parisi
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2043496
Civil marriage of Venerando Samperi and Maria Parisi
RECORD#4
1895 Jan 28th in the town of Piedimonte Etneo marriage of Venerando Samperi age 22 born in Riposto resides in Piedimonte Etneo son of Salvatore Samperi and Rosaria Bonanno married Maria Concetta Parisi age 18 born in Messina resides in Piedimonte Etneo daughter of Giuseppe Parisi and Anna Lipira
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2043496
Baptism of Venerando Samperi
Record##124
1872 May 13th in the town of Riposto in the church of San Pietro by father Rosario Barbagallo baptism of Venerando Samperi son of Salvatore Samperi and Rosaria Bonanno
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... at=1165091
Birth record of Maria Concetta Parisi
INDEX#1628
She was born 1877 Feb 4th in in the town of Messina Maria Concetta Parisi daughter of Giuseppe Parisi and Anna Lipira birth was recorded in Messina 1896 Dec 30th
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=1967753
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Please help in finding Birth Record
Wow! What a fantastic morning to wake up and find an email from my new friend, thank you! I looked at the typo error... I didnt catch that! Im trying to keep up and print everything you send me.. my reading of Sicilian isnt that great...So I noticed that my grandmother grandparents, (Salvatore Samperi and Rosaria Bonanno).. now I know where grandma got her name from, but check this out, I wonder.... I have a friend his name is Pietro Bonanno.... I just realized that maybe we are somehow related? Pietro is approx 37 years old..Or are there lots of Bonanno's in Italy?
I see that you are finding information on grandma's side first...I wish I were there with you looking all this info up, I just want you to know how much this is appreciated...baci.. Rosary
I see that you are finding information on grandma's side first...I wish I were there with you looking all this info up, I just want you to know how much this is appreciated...baci.. Rosary
Re: Please help in finding Birth Record
The Samperi's come from the town of Acireale
Death record of Salvatore Samperi (father of Venerando Samperi )
INDEX#32
1901 April 24th in the town of Piedimonte Etneo in a house on via Bardelle #7 the death of Salvatore Samperi age 75 shepherd born in Acireale and resides in Piedimonte Etneo son of deceased Gaetano Samperi and deceased Rosaria Ricca husband of the deceased Rosaria Bonanno
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2043496
Marty
Death record of Salvatore Samperi (father of Venerando Samperi )
INDEX#32
1901 April 24th in the town of Piedimonte Etneo in a house on via Bardelle #7 the death of Salvatore Samperi age 75 shepherd born in Acireale and resides in Piedimonte Etneo son of deceased Gaetano Samperi and deceased Rosaria Ricca husband of the deceased Rosaria Bonanno
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2043496
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Please help in finding Birth Record
Death record of Rosaria Bonanno (mother of Venerando Samperi )
INDEX#121
1896 Jan 25th in the town of Piedimonte Etneo in a house on via Bardelle #7 the death of Rosaria Bonanno age 63 born in Acireale and resides in Piedimonte Etneo daughter of deceased Alfio Bonanno and deceased Rosaria Ardizzone wife of the living Salavtore Samperi
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2043496
Marty
INDEX#121
1896 Jan 25th in the town of Piedimonte Etneo in a house on via Bardelle #7 the death of Rosaria Bonanno age 63 born in Acireale and resides in Piedimonte Etneo daughter of deceased Alfio Bonanno and deceased Rosaria Ardizzone wife of the living Salavtore Samperi
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2043496
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty

