Cemetery of Matrice

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
aninhampl
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 31 Dec 2016, 12:51

Cemetery of Matrice

Post by aninhampl »

Hi!

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I'm going to Italy and I really would like to pay my respects to my ancestors that lived and died in Matrice, Campobasso. Some of these people go back to 1727, but the majority of the names I found are from 1800- 1900.

In their death certificates, they died in Matrice.

I tried to find where they would be burried, bit i almost couldn't find the cemetery itself. I'm still not sure that I found it.

Does anyone has a clue on who to find where they possibly are?

Thanks
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5840
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: Cemetery of Matrice

Post by PippoM »

You can see the cemetery of Matrice here:

https://www.google.it/maps/place/86030+ ... 14.7107689

It is the square on the left, "below" the football field.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Post Reply