Need help finding a river in Italy/Sicily

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
damoreja
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 23 Feb 2017, 08:11

Need help finding a river in Italy/Sicily

Post by damoreja »

Hello all,

I am researching my family genealogy and I've located my great great grandmother's death certificate which is somewhat confusing. Instead of stating an address where she died, it states she died in the San Nicolo' River! In the location of the certificate where an address is normally inserted it states she died " nel fiume San Nicolo' ". This to me is rather bizarre and it's too long ago (1895) to ask anyone around that remembers it. She was from the town of Corleone in Sicily if this helps. I tried Googling it and looking at a map but I'm not finding any San Nicolo' river near there or any river in Sicily for that matter! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Jimmy
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Need help finding a river in Italy/Sicily

Post by mmogno »

Please, can you post here the certificate
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
Potarloyna
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 24 Mar 2017, 05:32

Re: Need help finding a river in Italy/Sicily

Post by Potarloyna »

I have something much better then to do my best.
Post Reply