Through Ancestry I have discovered the name of a cousin named Priscilla Paolella born in Pennsylvania in about 1909 (not a typical Italian name?) to Vincenzo Paolella, (my great-grandfather's brother) and Luisa Ragozzino. The family lived on Morris Ave. in the Bronx in the 1930 census. This is all I know about her. I would like to contact any of her children or grandchildren, though I don't even know if she married or had a family; but I am hoping to find any possible family connections.
Thanks,
Marie Volbeda
Looking for family of Priscilla Paolella b. about 1909
- MarieVolbeda
- Newbie

- Posts: 24
- Joined: 01 Aug 2009, 04:41
Re: Looking for family of Priscilla Paolella b. about 1909
To add to your timeline...
Here is a New York Post from April 1955, with a notice of Unclaimed Funds held by the Metropolitan Insurance Company.
On the list are Priscilla Paolella at 3200 Morris Ave., and Louise Paolella at 3200 Morris Ave.
Of course, this just indicates a last known address for mother and daughter.
http://fultonhistory.com/highlighter/hi ... Page=false
FYI - Priscilla is indeed an Italian female given name
T.
Here is a New York Post from April 1955, with a notice of Unclaimed Funds held by the Metropolitan Insurance Company.
On the list are Priscilla Paolella at 3200 Morris Ave., and Louise Paolella at 3200 Morris Ave.
Of course, this just indicates a last known address for mother and daughter.
http://fultonhistory.com/highlighter/hi ... Page=false
FYI - Priscilla is indeed an Italian female given name
T.
- MarieVolbeda
- Newbie

- Posts: 24
- Joined: 01 Aug 2009, 04:41
Re: Looking for family of Priscilla Paolella b. about 1909
Thanks, for that post. I just wish I could have known this branch of my mother's family. I did not know of their existence until quite recently, so any info is of great interest to me. Also, I don't know any other Priscillas in the family, so that is a new one.
Marie
Marie
