I recently found out new family information and I want to learn more. I want to know if my great-grandfather Mario Ingordo had any brothers or sisters I also want to know the specific location in Italy he was from.
He was born in 1923.
Thanks
Looking for brothers and sisters
Re: Looking for brothers and sisters
You should give us more informations....
Provide marriage application and marriage act, naturalization record (if any), census, ship manifest, etc.
If he is not alive,
death record and cemetery record,
bye Riccardo
Provide marriage application and marriage act, naturalization record (if any), census, ship manifest, etc.
If he is not alive,
bye Riccardo
Re: Looking for brothers and sisters
Can you tell us what your greatgrandmother's name was? I found this record for a Mario born about 1922 in NY...fathers name Mario, mother Annuziata.
1930 United States Federal Census Recordinfo
about Mario Ingordo
Name: Mario Ingordo
Age: 8
Estimated birth year: abt 1922
Relation to head-of-house: Son
Father's Name: Mario Ingordo
Mother's Name: Annunziato Ingordo
Home in 1930: Brooklyn, Kings, New York
Brothers and sisters...John, Louis, Vincent,Savino, Jessie, Millie, Nancy,and Josephine. Ring any bells?
Nuccia
1930 United States Federal Census Recordinfo
about Mario Ingordo
Name: Mario Ingordo
Age: 8
Estimated birth year: abt 1922
Relation to head-of-house: Son
Father's Name: Mario Ingordo
Mother's Name: Annunziato Ingordo
Home in 1930: Brooklyn, Kings, New York
Brothers and sisters...John, Louis, Vincent,Savino, Jessie, Millie, Nancy,and Josephine. Ring any bells?
Nuccia
Re: Looking for brothers and sisters
yes, these are my grandparents, annunziata and mario, I want to find out if Mario or Annunziato had any brothers or sisters and where they were from.
I don't have any marriage or birth certificates, sorry. I can get you the cemetery info. though.
I don't have any marriage or birth certificates, sorry. I can get you the cemetery info. though.


