Alaxi? village in Genoa
Alaxi? village in Genoa
Hello, I am new to this forum. I am working on my family tree and found an ancestor who was born in Genoa in a town or village which seems to be Alaxi, but I just cannot find a village with that name in Italy. Can anyone help me identify the correct name of the town? I enclose the baptism certificate which he submitted for naturalization request in Puerto Rico. Thanks in advance for any help.
Re: Alaxi? village in Genoa
I'd say it's the church of Sant'Ambrogio in the town of Alassio, diocese of Albenga.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: Alaxi? village in Genoa
You can give us more examples of the issues raised.

