Requesting Translation of Marriage Act

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
amasi3
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 38
Joined: 05 Jul 2015, 14:47
Contact:

Requesting Translation of Marriage Act

Post by amasi3 »

Hello,

I am requesting a full translation of this marriage act for Francesco Parrella Ilaria and Giuseppina Lopez. I would not normally request a full translation, however, I believe this record may contain information pertinent to the rumors that the Parrella Ilaria family owned plantations in the Americas.

I am having difficulty uploading the attachment, however, the record is available at this URL:
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2043547


From what I can gather, the family was of minor nobility status and was based in Savoia di Lucania (PZ), Italy.
They also have connections to the Parrella Catalano family of Savoia di Lucania, the Ilaria family of Savoia di Lucania, Taglianetti family of Contursi, the De Orsi family of Vietri di Potenza, and the Ripa family of Polla.

My great-great grandfather is Arcangelo Parrella Ilaria, first cousin of Francesco.

Thank you in advance to anyone willing to translate this full document for me.
A. Masi
Research Interests in Basilicata, Campania, & Umbria
My family tree: http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/82445073/
Map of my roots: http://tinyurl.com/amas3-carto-map
Post Reply