Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
augiedoggie wrote:Thanks for the info. I had already gone to that website ,and even using soundex, nothing shows up.
I did receive a reply from the ever helpful Sujna in Italy that there is a -Poggio Di Bretta and a Mozzano, both in Ascoli Piceno province.
I looked at the map on the website you mention, but when I enter Poggio di Bretta it comes up no record. Mozzano does appear.
Is there a better , more detailed map I can use to find these places.
Thanks again,
Dave
errata corrige: Sujna in Italy = Suanj in Italy
suanj
Thanks a million. I found a good map on the net and got both these places!!They are very small, but they are there and now I can visit them this summer.
Thanks again.
I am searching for the ancestors of Joseph (Giuseppe) Panetti, who lived in Ascoli Piceno, Italy. Joseph migrated to the United States in 1906, and was married to Catherine (Angeline) Panetti. I would like to trace Joseph's family tree back in Italy. Thanks for any help you may be able to provide.
Dave K.