Apostille in Italy

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
aosmga
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 90
Joined: 11 Jun 2016, 19:47

Apostille in Italy

Post by aosmga »

Hello

I need two certificates, baptism and marriage to start a process in Brazil, so I need them apostiled. How do I do this? Any idea of costs?
User avatar
mler
Master
Master
Posts: 2515
Joined: 01 Apr 2006, 00:00

Re: Apostille in Italy

Post by mler »

Are these Italian documents? If so, you do not need apostilles.
aosmga
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 90
Joined: 11 Jun 2016, 19:47

Re: Apostille in Italy

Post by aosmga »

I need because I will start a process of correcting some certificates
jennabet
Master
Master
Posts: 1396
Joined: 14 Jul 2010, 20:28
Location: Ancestral Homeland - Abruzzo Italy

Re: Apostille in Italy

Post by jennabet »

In Italy if a document requires an Apostille, it is obtained at the Procura Della Republica in the Tribunale (court) of the county seat. Procura Della Republica would be the equivalent to Secretary of State in the USA. I paid 50 Euro for each apostille.
apostillenet
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 12 Jul 2017, 17:34

Re: Apostille in Italy

Post by apostillenet »

If the document was issued in the United States, then you will need an apostille.
for more info [url]htpps://www.apostille.net[/url]
best,
Luis
Post Reply