Pilotto & Pauletto families from Caldogno

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
JE Gardolinski
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 14 Jul 2017, 09:45

Pilotto & Pauletto families from Caldogno

Post by JE Gardolinski »

Dear colleagues,

I wonder if anyone ever did some research, is descendant from or know anything about the families:

PILOTTO

and

PAULETTO

from Caldogno, Vicenza.

My 2 great-grand parents Angelo Pilotto (10 Feb 1852) and Maria Maddalena Pauletto (19 Apr 1857) were born there, married in 3 Dec 1876 also in Caldogno and their son Egidio was born on 20 Jul 1877. In March 1878 the family emigrated to Brazil.

I know nothing else about Angelo's family, but Maria's parents were Antonio Pauletto and Giustina NN.

I appreciate any information!
J E Gardolinski
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: Pilotto & Pauletto families from Caldogno

Post by adelfio »

Mothers name is spelled Cauletto on the database
Pilotto Egidio
Padre Angelo
Madre Cauletto Maria
Comune nascita Caldogno
Data di nascita 20/luglio/1877
Professione villico
Comune residenza Caldogno

PG LINK TO LEVA RECORD
http://www.arsas.org/leva/article/28549-pilotto-egidio

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Pilotto & Pauletto families from Caldogno

Post by mmogno »

Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
JE Gardolinski
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 14 Jul 2017, 09:45

Re: Pilotto & Pauletto families from Caldogno

Post by JE Gardolinski »

adelfio wrote: 20 Jul 2017, 15:30 Mothers name is spelled Cauletto on the database
Pilotto Egidio
Padre Angelo
Madre Cauletto Maria
Comune nascita Caldogno
Data di nascita 20/luglio/1877
Professione villico
Comune residenza Caldogno

PG LINK TO LEVA RECORD
http://www.arsas.org/leva/article/28549-pilotto-egidio

Marty
Thanks Marty!

I didn't know that database. It looks like work in progress, slowly indexing records from Vicenza's, right? Do you know how often they are updating the database? I will keep an eye on it for more family entries...

cheers,
J E Gardolinski
JE Gardolinski
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 14 Jul 2017, 09:45

Re: Pilotto & Pauletto families from Caldogno

Post by JE Gardolinski »

Hi mmogno!

I know that reference, it is from a distant cousin's family tree. Not much accurate on other details, but I could never contact the owner to share my new findings...

Thanks for searching out for me anyway!
J E Gardolinski
Post Reply