My family

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
Pacopgirl
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 22 Jul 2017, 01:45

My family

Post by Pacopgirl »

I am new to this page and wanted to see if anyone knows my Grandmother and her family came over from Arpino Italy their names were Domenic, Caroline, Vincent, Tullia Rea. I don't know much about Arpino and wondered where to start on looking for information. I did read on here that Rea is a common name so not sure how much help I will get with that. Thanks.
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: My family

Post by adelfio »

Welcome to IG website

Is this Domenico Rea death record from Pittsburg Pa
Attachments
42410_2421401696_0660-03571.jpg
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Post Reply