Swap Citizenship Appointments for San Francisco Consulate

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
32deuce
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 32
Joined: 07 Mar 2016, 06:03

Swap Citizenship Appointments for San Francisco Consulate

Post by 32deuce »

I currently have a citzenship appointment scheduled with the Italian Consulate less than a month from today on August 11, 2017. Because of some unforeseen circumstances, I need to move that appointment. My preference is to move it as close to Valentine’s Day 2018 as a possible. If anyone is interested in swapping appointments, please let me know. Thank you! :D
32deuce
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 32
Joined: 07 Mar 2016, 06:03

Re: Swap Citizenship Appointments for San Francisco Consulate

Post by 32deuce »

Is anyone even ready and could use the appointment?
carlowoods
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 06 Aug 2017, 12:07

Re: Swap Citizenship Appointments for San Francisco Consulate

Post by carlowoods »

I may be able to use the appointment. I collected all of my documentation first and then went to make an appointment and did not realize that appointments would be booked 2 years out. So, I have an appointment right now on July 11, 2019. I'd love to swap in for your appointment, however that is at the end of this coming week and the autoreply I got from the consulate when I made my appointment is that I need to send them all my docs via email first "at least a week in advance" for them to be pre-reviewed by the consulate. I haven't done that yet, but can do it tomorrow, August 6th. If they respond before Friday that everything is in good order, I could then switch with you if you'd be willing. That would at least get you another appointment reserved out in the future, even thought it is farther out than you'd like.
32deuce
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 32
Joined: 07 Mar 2016, 06:03

Re: Swap Citizenship Appointments for San Francisco Consulate

Post by 32deuce »

The appointment is gone. Good luck!
Trerayat
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 10 Aug 2017, 10:14

Re: Swap Citizenship Appointments for San Francisco Consulate

Post by Trerayat »

I know what you guys think and tell others is very helpful.
Post Reply