USCIS Certificate of Nonexistence?

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
Elbow
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 06 Sep 2017, 18:41

USCIS Certificate of Nonexistence?

Post by Elbow »

I saw an older post here: https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/emigration/18869

It is about requesting a Certificate of Nonexistence from USCIS and the person who posted it says they received it very fast. I have searched for hours trying to find how to request this certificate but have come up empty. Does anyone know how I can go about doing so?

I recently submitted my search request with USCIS but am now seeing it takes many many months. I am trying to speed up the process and believe that requesting the USCIS Certificate of Nonexistence would be much faster. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
Post Reply