Francesco Lenore

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
Geriz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: 05 Aug 2015, 02:15

Francesco Lenore

Post by Geriz »

Good morning forum,
I am helping a friend who is trying to find any information concerning her paternal grandparents
If I have been correct I believe I have found information going back to her great great grandparents
Dominico Lepore I believe born around 1840 in the comune of Ripabottoni, Compobasso, Molise. And his wife Maria Michele Casacaleda also born in the same comune around 1841.
We are looking for any information prior to Dominico. I think he is the son of Francesco
Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated
Thank you
GeriZ
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Francesco Lenore

Post by erudita74 »

There are online records at this link

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... pabottoni/

Erudita
Post Reply