Registri Militari and Census Records for Marineo
-
labefana2586
- Newbie

- Posts: 12
- Joined: 19 Jul 2017, 06:19
Registri Militari and Census Records for Marineo
Is there an online searchable index for Registri Militari and/or Census Records for Marineo between 1870 and 1900?
Re: Registri Militari and Census Records for Marineo
No there is not a online records for military registration or Census records for Marineo you would have to send for the military records Who are you looking for?
Heres a address
MINISTERO DELLA DIFESA
CENTRO DOCUMENTALE PALERMO
Piazza Indipendenza,7
90129 Palermo (PA)
Italia
Marty
Heres a address
MINISTERO DELLA DIFESA
CENTRO DOCUMENTALE PALERMO
Piazza Indipendenza,7
90129 Palermo (PA)
Italia
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
-
labefana2586
- Newbie

- Posts: 12
- Joined: 19 Jul 2017, 06:19
Re: Registri Militari and Census Records for Marineo
Hi Marty - thanks so much - I just sent you a private message.
Re: Registri Militari and Census Records for Marineo
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
-
labefana2586
- Newbie

- Posts: 12
- Joined: 19 Jul 2017, 06:19
Re: Registri Militari and Census Records for Marineo
Hi Guys,
I received this response from the military archives in Palermo at cedoc_palermo@esercito.difesa.it:
Si invia, in annesso, per competenza e diretta evasione, la richiesta inoltrata a questo Ente con lettera in riferimento, relativa alla richiesta dell’interessato in indirizzo per conoscenza.
2. Ad integrazione, si comunica che, nella considerazione che presso gli archivi del Centro non sono stati rinvenuti atti relativi al nominativo in oggetto, per qualsiasi eventuale futura esigenza inerente alla documentazione in argomento, l’interessato dovrà rivolgere la richiesta all’Archivio di Stato in indirizzo per competenza.
3. Si rimane a disposizione per qualsiasi eventuale ed ulteriore chiarimento.
I am just using google translate but if I understand correctly - they are saying that nothing showed up for that name in their records and that I should direct any future requests for information to the correct province? Is that correct? Does this mean that they may not cover military archives for Marineo?
I received this response from the military archives in Palermo at cedoc_palermo@esercito.difesa.it:
Si invia, in annesso, per competenza e diretta evasione, la richiesta inoltrata a questo Ente con lettera in riferimento, relativa alla richiesta dell’interessato in indirizzo per conoscenza.
2. Ad integrazione, si comunica che, nella considerazione che presso gli archivi del Centro non sono stati rinvenuti atti relativi al nominativo in oggetto, per qualsiasi eventuale futura esigenza inerente alla documentazione in argomento, l’interessato dovrà rivolgere la richiesta all’Archivio di Stato in indirizzo per competenza.
3. Si rimane a disposizione per qualsiasi eventuale ed ulteriore chiarimento.
I am just using google translate but if I understand correctly - they are saying that nothing showed up for that name in their records and that I should direct any future requests for information to the correct province? Is that correct? Does this mean that they may not cover military archives for Marineo?
Re: Registri Militari and Census Records for Marineo
They say you have to try with the Archivio di Stato (National Archives) also addressed in their email (I guess it's the one in Palermo)
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
