Where does the bride and groom live?

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
sertolicell
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 57
Joined: 19 May 2015, 10:40

Where does the bride and groom live?

Post by sertolicell »

I am trying hard to read the Italian text of a page in the "Processetti 1741-1746", parish of Sant'Ippolito al Capo, Palermo.

The front page of the folio is here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x2hej8ji2oize ... 8.jpg?dl=0
However, I do not help with that. I understand that Lorenzo Oliveri is married to Angela Buffa.

Instead I need help on the text on the reverse of the folio:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/74gbg7cn2thvh ... 9.jpg?dl=0

I am reading something like:
D. Blasio Maruko e Pietro Buffa testificano
con giuram[en]to? qualm.te li retroscritti sposi
abbitano in questo n[ost]ro rostr... cioè la sposa (?)
al . irrupo di(?) S. Mia..e lo sposo(?) nella vanella
dei Basaro(?)


Can someone read the exact addresses of the bride and groom? That would be a big help, because then I can consult the "Numerazione delle anime" of the same parish and hopefully get information on the parents :)

-Roberto
User avatar
Marcello_DAleo
Master
Master
Posts: 667
Joined: 17 Jul 2009, 16:04
Location: Bagheria, Palermo, Sicily
Contact:

Re: Where does the bride and groom live?

Post by Marcello_DAleo »

D. Blasio Marullo e Pietro Buffa testificano
con giuram[en]to qualm[en]te li retroscritti sposi
abitano in questo n[ost]ro ristretto cioè la sposa
al Sdirrupo di S. [...] e lo sposo nella vanella
dei Busara.
Visit my web site!
Southern Italy Genealogical Center
http://www.sicilygenealogy.com/
sertolicell
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 57
Joined: 19 May 2015, 10:40

Re: Where does the bride and groom live?

Post by sertolicell »

Thanks a lot, Marcello
Post Reply