Found a helpful list of comune contacts

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
billbell3
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: 31 Aug 2017, 03:02

Found a helpful list of comune contacts

Post by billbell3 »

While looking for contacts within certain comune I ran across the site and found it helpful and somewhat up-to-date.
http://en.comuni-italiani.it/
Cheers!
Bill

Researching Trieste, Cuneo, Barbaresco with surnames Ellero, Slizza, and Calligaris, Caligari
User avatar
brogie62
Elite
Elite
Posts: 273
Joined: 20 Oct 2017, 02:49
Location: New Jersey

Re: Found a helpful list of comune contacts

Post by brogie62 »

Thanks for this. It looks helpful.

Kevin
Places: Jaci, Palazzolo Acreide, Pedara, Trecastagni
Names: Fisichella, Gangemi, Miano, Moscuzza, Smriglio, Torrisi, Valvo
Neokensid
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 06 Dec 2017, 11:03

Re: Found a helpful list of comune contacts

Post by Neokensid »

I like all the friendly comments, I am very happy.
Post Reply