I am trying to determine the town of birth of Antonio Valentini....
-
Tony Thomas
- Newbie

- Posts: 5
- Joined: 01 Dec 2017, 02:49
I am trying to determine the town of birth of Antonio Valentini....
He was born supposedly on April 1st 1877 outside of Rome , so l assume in Lazio , maybe in the Comune di Roma Capitale , if that existed under that name in 1877....His parents were supposed to be Agostino Valentini and Bernardina Ciprioni....Any help would be greatly appreciated....Thank You !....
Re: I am trying to determine the town of birth of Antonio Valentini....
Did he emigrate to the US? And if so, where?
Biff
Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
-
Tony Thomas
- Newbie

- Posts: 5
- Joined: 01 Dec 2017, 02:49
Re: I am trying to determine the town of birth of Antonio Valentini....
Sorry my late response....l didn't realize it would take so long to get approved , so l assumed it wasn't and hadn't checked....l was able help my friend out the information that she was looking for....Thank You for offering to help .
