I would like to know WHAT CITY MY GRANDPARENTS ARE FROM MY GRANDFATHER'S NAME IS:
RENATO MONTONE-- NONNO
PADRE - FRANCISCO MONTONE
MADRE - MARIETTA RULLI
PLEASE ANY INFORMATION , I KNOW THEY CAME TO BRAZIL I NEED THE CITY FROM ITALY , ANY HELP .... THANK SO MUCH
Famiglia Montone-
Re: Famiglia Montone-
Marietta Rulli daughter of Isidoro Rulli and Clementina Angeluci she was born 1894 Feb 27
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2140223
Marty
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2140223
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
-
lcristiano
- Newbie

- Posts: 5
- Joined: 25 Jul 2017, 20:15
Re: Famiglia Montone-
Thank you Marty!!
How about the NOno?? MOntone??
How about the NOno?? MOntone??
Re: Famiglia Montone-
From the birth certificate it appears that the real name of Marietta is Maria Rosa Rulli. She is daughter of Isidoro and Clementina Angelucci and was born on February 28th 1894.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
-
lcristiano
- Newbie

- Posts: 5
- Joined: 25 Jul 2017, 20:15
Re: Famiglia Montone-
I am trying to find t
what region and city in Italy from my Nonno and Nonna?
what region and city in Italy from my Nonno and Nonna?
Re: Famiglia Montone-
Can you post the birth act mmogno?
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
