Hello.I am looking for information on the spouses Pignolo Lucia (born in Lozzolo in 1880 and emigrated to Buenos Aires on 12-03-1895) and Buosi Giovanni (born in S.Polo di Piave in 1875 and emigrated to Buenos Aires on 05-12-1900) .Behind a picture there is "Andorra 8585 rosary holy feast" written.They are my direct aviaries and stories I know that you are married in Buenos Aires ... Can anybody help me?
Thanks so much.
Simonetta
Genealogical research
Re: Genealogical research
https://www.familysearch.org/search/cat ... %20Library
There is no Giovanni Buosi in the 1875 birth records for S. Polo di Piave. There is only a Luigi who was the son of a Giovanni
Erudita
There is no Giovanni Buosi in the 1875 birth records for S. Polo di Piave. There is only a Luigi who was the son of a Giovanni
Erudita
Re: Genealogical research
AND... no Giovanni Buosi in the 10-year index for S. Polo di Piave 1871-1880erudita74 wrote: 16 Dec 2017, 16:28 https://www.familysearch.org/search/cat ... %20Library
There is no Giovanni Buosi in the 1875 birth records for S. Polo di Piave. There is only a Luigi who was the son of a Giovanni
Erudita
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... at=2387908
T.
Re: Genealogical research
Yes, I had checked the 10 year index as well. I also deleted my original reply because I had provided the links but then my user name was showing up on the forum, which I didn't want. Then, when I signed out of my acct, I got the same link as you provided, so I decided to just give a link to the list of what was available for the town.
Erudita
Erudita
Re: Genealogical research
According to the CEMLA and CISEI lists, only one passenger with the surname Buosi arrived in Argentina on December 5th, 1900. His name is Luigi.
http://cemla.com/buscador/
http://www.ciseionline.it/portomondo/De ... ?id=148817
A Luigi Buosi appears in the draft lists of the province of Treviso, born in San Polo di Piave (Treviso) on January 19, 1875.
http://ricerchegenealogiche.archiviodis ... olaID=3851
MatricolaID: 3851
Matricola: 690
Cognome: Buosi
Nome: Luigi
NomePadre: Giovanni
CognomeMadre: Casagrande
NomeMadre: Maria
AnnoNascita: 1875
MeseNascita: 1
GiornoNascita: 19
ComuneNascita: San Polo di Piave
MandamentoNascita: Oderzo
ProvinciaNascita: Treviso
Professione:
NumeroEstratto: 694
Leva: 1875
ComuneResidenza: San Polo di Piave
MandamentoResidenza: Oderzo
ProvinciaResidenza: Treviso
DistrettoMilitare: Treviso
IstitutoConservazione: ASTV
Fondo: Ruoli matricolari
Serie: Treviso
Classe: 1875
Categoria: 3^
NumeroEstremi: 1 - 1435
UnitaArchivistica: 9
Osservazioni:
Luigi Buosi's birth record is here (# 5):
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... at=2387908
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... at=2387908
http://cemla.com/buscador/
http://www.ciseionline.it/portomondo/De ... ?id=148817
A Luigi Buosi appears in the draft lists of the province of Treviso, born in San Polo di Piave (Treviso) on January 19, 1875.
http://ricerchegenealogiche.archiviodis ... olaID=3851
MatricolaID: 3851
Matricola: 690
Cognome: Buosi
Nome: Luigi
NomePadre: Giovanni
CognomeMadre: Casagrande
NomeMadre: Maria
AnnoNascita: 1875
MeseNascita: 1
GiornoNascita: 19
ComuneNascita: San Polo di Piave
MandamentoNascita: Oderzo
ProvinciaNascita: Treviso
Professione:
NumeroEstratto: 694
Leva: 1875
ComuneResidenza: San Polo di Piave
MandamentoResidenza: Oderzo
ProvinciaResidenza: Treviso
DistrettoMilitare: Treviso
IstitutoConservazione: ASTV
Fondo: Ruoli matricolari
Serie: Treviso
Classe: 1875
Categoria: 3^
NumeroEstremi: 1 - 1435
UnitaArchivistica: 9
Osservazioni:
Luigi Buosi's birth record is here (# 5):
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... at=2387908
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... at=2387908
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל

